We are always looking for great talent. If you are interested in working at Vernon Systems, please send a resume and cover letter to us at 3720 Executive Center Drive.
Vernon Systems, LLC is a technology company that specializes in networking and telecommunications consulting for the healthcare services industry. Small business owners in Georgia and South Carolina look to Vernon Systems for the technology and network infrastructure to deliver their products and services to the marketplace and make the correct decisions to implement technology solutions in a cohesive and efficient manner.
Vernon Systems, LLC is seeking highly qualified Network Engineers for network installations, design, consulting and support. The ideal candidate has a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Networks and healthcare experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- installing and configuring computer systems, may require some ‘heavy’ lifting;
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Microsoft Networking experienc is a plus
- talking clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone;
- troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults;
- finding solutions to problems, small and large;
- replacing parts as required;
- providing support, including procedural, documentation;
- following instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- running network applications to support systems and users;
- supporting new applications;
- setting up new users;
- responding promptly to customer requests;
- working continuously on a task until completion (or escalating it to third parties);
- prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time (triage);
- establish a good relationship with other professionals;
- testing and evaluating new technology.
- End-user training on network maintenance, telephone support, product research and documentation
- All employees are expected to achieve their Microsoft Certified Network Engineer Certification within two years of hire date